Bevs' Journey in a Nutshell
On the 5th of November in the year 1997, at a little house in Lagao, General Santos City where I, your Beverly Joy "Bevs" Pendatun, was born. I grew up and made friend with a kid who lives near our house which then lately became my classmate and bestfriend. That kid, which is a girl, had a dream in her life and that is to become a teacher. I lived my 9 years listening to her story about their religion, how she loves the Harry Potter movies and books, and how much she wants to be a teacher just like her mother and her 4 older siblings. I, on the other hand, never even a little, think of becoming just like who she wants to be. But then time goes by so fast, things happen not how we expect it to be. Me and her happens to separate due to us entering different schools when we reach college, at the same time, me and my family transfer our house in Brgy. Buyan where we currently live. I heard she entered to a college but soon transfer to a university, became a working student and currently pursuing her dream. While I undergo an entrance examination in Mindanao State University and thanks be to God, I passed. Due to unwanted circumstances while reserving my course, I fell to where I don't really like at first, which is yes, a teacher. But things really do change, we get to understand and love things we, at first, distance our self from. Yes, I learned to love teaching, if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to reach this far. By the way, I am now 20 years of age and taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Mathematics and now only one step closer from getting my degree. I met two gorgeous and amazing women (my classmates and bestfriends) who were constant since my first day in college and up until now are still with me, comforting and encouraging me. Yes it's ridiculous, where I am now is where I never thought I'd be at first. I tend to get excited now knowing the fact that I'll be teaching someday. As for my bestfriend, we seldom see each other but still has our contact in social medias, I'm happy that what she loved to back then is what she still loves now. Maybe her great love for teaching somehow, even a little, transmitted me. Hahahah.

Such an inspiring life story! 😇
ReplyDeleteFriends make the world beautiful ❤
ReplyDeleteaahmmm.. opp@s
ReplyDeleteahmm why i am not here? just kidding haha
ReplyDeleteFriendship last longer then any other relationship. So true!
ReplyDeleteTitle palang, catchy na. A sign of being a good writer. Applause!
ReplyDeleteyou'll be a teacher soon I declare.. keep it all up! great.!
ReplyDeleteTeaching can be also inherited. Hihihi
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice story of yours
ReplyDeleteGood job 👍
ReplyDeletehow blessed she is to have friend like you ^_^
ReplyDeleteWow Magic . Amazing Journey
ReplyDeleteFighting always!!
ReplyDeleteAJA!
ReplyDelete