6 Photography Hacks
Hack #1. The Rule of Thirds
•An
image should be imagined as divided
into nine equal parts by two equally spaced horizontal lines and two equally
spaced vertical lines
•aligning a subject with these
points creates more tension, energy and interest in the composition than simply
centering the subject.
![]() |
| The Lost Wander |
This photography hack is one of the easiest among the 6. It is so easy that it made us had a difficult time in finding the best objects (for you can use anything on it as your object) in it. And then we ended up with flowers as the main focus of this part. Me and my partner(Jeffrey) took the 1st and 2nd photo, respectively. A little tip to make your photo a bit lit: Focus on your main object and make everything around it blurry(or vice versa)-- dont click your camera immediately, wait until it gives you the focus that you crave.
![]() |
| The Gifted |
Hack #2. Contrast
•A
tool that photographers use to
direct viewers’ attention to their subject.
•Tonal and Color Contrast
![]() |
| Leaf of Hope |
This hack is my favorite when it comes to the play of colors. It is so easy too, you'll just need two different strong colors or maybe a black and white. It also works with the same color but different shade or tone. I took these two photos which I dont know if coincidentally are part of plants just like the objects in the first hack, I dont know if we just really love the nature or it is just the school and its forest-like concept (soroundings)
I love how this hack works. You're not directly focusing on your object but your focusing on the lines (or planes) that will lead the viewer to your object. Jeffrey obviously took the first photo and I on the second one.
I laugh remembering our experience capturing these photos. The vendors were so confused on what we are doing. I've been trying to capture every little object I seen on the ground. To the point where I really almost lie face down on the road specially on that second photo.
Little tip: If your a short person, try using this hack and make yourself look tall instantly. Hahaha
This maybe the easiest for us cause all we need to do is climb up the building and take these photo but is seriously hard if you dont have building with you or you really want to capture the exactly top view. We dont have choice at this moment but to choose the Y building to climb up to, for its the only two-storey building i think with a nice view downward.
![]() |
| Beauty in Uniqueness |
Hack #3. Leading Lines
•Paves
an easy path for the eye to follow
through different elements of a photo.
![]() |
| Right Here Waiting For You |
I love how this hack works. You're not directly focusing on your object but your focusing on the lines (or planes) that will lead the viewer to your object. Jeffrey obviously took the first photo and I on the second one.
![]() |
| Someone's looking over you |
Hack #4. Worm's Eye View
•“low angle shot”
•A view of
an object from below, as though the observer were a worm.
•Can
be used to look up to something to
make an object look tall, strong, and mighty while the viewer feels child-like
or powerless
![]() |
| Bottle in the Woods |
I laugh remembering our experience capturing these photos. The vendors were so confused on what we are doing. I've been trying to capture every little object I seen on the ground. To the point where I really almost lie face down on the road specially on that second photo.
Little tip: If your a short person, try using this hack and make yourself look tall instantly. Hahaha
![]() |
| Ride for Life |
Hack #5. Natural Frame
•A natural frame is created when you
place a secondary object such as a tree or a door in the scene of a photograph
so that it frames your main subject.
•Composing a photo with a natural frame is a great
way to direct the viewer's eye to your subject and add depth and dimension to
the photo.
Finding a natural frame with a good object was so difficult that's why I could say it was one of the hardest hack to take. And at this time we're really in a rush and couldn't really find a goop photo and good seeting to capture so yea, this is the product, I really dont really much like it. i know you'll have a better photo(ofcurse--duhh haha) than these if you give yourself a try.
![]() |
| The Building of Knowledge |
Hack #6. Bird's Eye View
•“aerial photography”
•An elevated
view of an object from above, with a perspective as though
the observer were a bird.
•Often
used in the making
of blueprints, floor plans, and maps.
![]() |
| The Forest School |
This maybe the easiest for us cause all we need to do is climb up the building and take these photo but is seriously hard if you dont have building with you or you really want to capture the exactly top view. We dont have choice at this moment but to choose the Y building to climb up to, for its the only two-storey building i think with a nice view downward.
You can use your drone with you if you're rich hahahaha kidding, if you have one.
All of these were a great help as a tools or materials in teaching and to make your lesson and visual aids more captivating and stunning in the eyes of the students.
![]() |
| The road of where perseverance is must. |
All of these were a great help as a tools or materials in teaching and to make your lesson and visual aids more captivating and stunning in the eyes of the students.











So helpful! π
ReplyDeleteWow amazing. Good job :)
ReplyDeleteWow. This is nice��
ReplyDeleteI learned so much from this blog. Good job ��
ReplyDeleteAmazing
ReplyDeletethis blog is very educative
ReplyDeletehacked number 5 ? ahmmm very cuteππππ€πΆ
ReplyDeleteHawod ang cam na gigamit. Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteNICE, ANGLES and FRAMING are properly used
ReplyDeleteIndeed, is helpful.
ReplyDeleteNear to a work of a professional photographer. Hands up.
ReplyDeleteUseful hacks. Gonna try those.
ReplyDeleteAngles are nice
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photography skills. π
ReplyDeleteGood job!
ReplyDeleteHawud jud among Bird's Eye View
ReplyDeletevery artistic!
ReplyDeleteamazing photos!
ReplyDeleteGood job !
ReplyDelete